from whom qualified
NPCIL, BARC, Bureau Veritas
in which Qualified
6G position as per ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessels Sec. IX.
For number of different welding process, some of the important
procedures are listed below :
1. SS 304 to SS 304 (P8 to P8) using TIG process
for root and subsequent passes with back purging
Open butt type.
2. SS 304 to SS 304 (P8 to P8) using TIG for root
and stabilising pass and subsequent passes with
for root and stabilising pass.
3. SS 304 to SS 304 (P8 to P8) using consumable
weld insert (EB type or V type) for root pass,
and filler wire
for stabilising pass, back purging for both the
passes Subsequent with TIG.
4. SS 304 to SS 304 (P8 to P8) using consumable
weld insert for room and stabilising pass with filler
with argon back/purging. Subsequent passes with MMA using coated electrodes.
5. SS 304 to SS 304 (P8 to P8) using coated
electrodes by MMA process.
6. Similarly we have got qualified procedures for
other materials like CS to CS (P1 to P1) using different
processes, different techniques like root with TIG with/without inserts. Stabilising passes with TIG
passes with MMA using coated electrodes as
per AWS E7018 or AWS E 6013
7. We have done many jobs using carpenter's
Steel (Monel 400) by using TIG processes.
8. We have got qualified brazing procedures to
Brass to Brass, SS to MS, Brass to MS etc.
9. We have established welding procedure for
welding Admiraly brass to MS by TIG Process.
10. Our welders are qualified for welding Aluminium pipes and
11. For tube to tube sheet welding (CS to CS, CS to SS) we
have qualified welders approved by NPCIL.
& Supply :
2. Process Equipments/Pipings.
3. Heat Exchangers.
4. Waste Heat Boilers.
5. Steam Heater mixed feed and
pre-heating coils, Cooling coils fin tubes
in C.S. and S.S.
10. Tanks, Storage vessels for
medium and high pressures.
S. S. Pumps of all
types from 1 H.P. to 100 H.P. and 40 Litres / min. to 19,000 Ltr./Min.
upto 10 Kg./cm2.
design and Manufacture Heat Exchangers, Cooling Units and Centrifugal
Pumps, Axial flow pumps.